Michael is a financial advisor with over 8 years of experience providing financial planning and investment management to families and institutions. He believes in partnering with clients to craft a customized plan that helps them realize and achieve their financial goals.
Education and Designations
- Bachelor’s Degree, Finance, Miami University, 2014
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, College for Financial Planning, 2018
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce C Change Class 16
- Michael and his wife Alexia reside in Hyde Park
- Michael enjoys golfing, cooking, exercise and traveling